Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Super Reminder Bracelets to the Rescue!!


Free superhero themed reminder bracelets. Perfect to help students remember upcoming events or deadlines!
Do your students constantly forget things? I know my sweet students don't leave things like field trip forms or shoes for P.E. at home on purpose, they just seem to constantly forget! 
I remember when I was a kid, and people would tell say to tie a ribbon around your finger. Did anyone really do that? I never tried it, but the idea was that every time you look at the ribbon, you'd remember whatever it was you needed to remember. Then I'm sure we can all remember scribbling on our hands in middle school. It would drive my mom crazy when I'd come home from school covered in reminders. Fast forward to a year ago. My mom gave me a set of sticky note meant to be tied around a purse or backpack strap. I thought they were great, but a little pricey for how often I really wanted to use them. (You can find them HERE.)
So the solution to that constant madness? SUPER REMINDERS! These superhero themed paper bracelets are an easy and cheap way to help your students remember what you need them to! You could have some cut up for students to get as they need, or you could write on one page of them and make copies to save time. They come in color and black and white, so you can use what works best for your ink situation. ;) Print the black and white version on neon paper and there's no way your students could forget! 
You can click on the image below to download this for FREE from my TpT store. Want to be the first to know what knew products I have? When you get to my TpT store, click the star under my name. 
Free superhero themed reminder bracelets. Perfect to help students remember upcoming events or deadlines!






No comments:

Post a Comment